Monday, January 30, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Cool 2!


                     The showers started to show up on the radar at around 12 pm.
                    This is a picture of the first shower that passed through my area.
                                            The showers left around 11:30 pm.

Today was cool with a low of 42 degrees and a high of 69 degrees. The sky was clear, the humidity level was high, the wind speeds were calm, and there might have been a light fog when I checked at around 1 am. The humidity level was a 100% when I went to bed at around 1:30 am. The sky was cloudy and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 6 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and some around 20 mph when I woke up at around 10 am. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 10:30 am. The humidity level was a little high and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 11:30 am. I felt some 20 mph wind gusts when at around 12 pm, when I was riding my bike on the trail. I felt a drop at around 12:30 pm, when I was leaving the trail, don't know if it was from a shower or, not. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm, there was some light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was cloudy and the visibility was back to around 10 miles when I checked at around 10 pm. The humidity was a 100%, the ground was wet, the fog was heavier, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 11:30 pm, from a recent shower, the radar showed that it had to rain at around 10:30 pm. The rain stopped at around 11:40 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after the rain had stopped at around 11:40 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 9 pm. It was still foggy at the end of the day. There were some isolated showers around Houston that brought .04 inches of rain to some areas including mine, none of the areas got more than .04 inches. The day was mostly cloudy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment