Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nice and Cool 2!

                   This was taken in the morning, when the sky was mostly cloudy.
                 These were the line of showers that passed through at around 1 am.

Today was cool with a low of 46 degrees and a high of 65 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, the humidity level was really high, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 1 am. The wind speeds were calm and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I went to sleep at around 2 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 6:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, the humidity level was high, and the light fog was gone when I woke up at around 10 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, at around 1:30 pm. the sky was partly cloudy at around 3 pm. The sky was clear and the humdity level was low when I checked at around 4 pm. I saw one small cloud at around 4:30 pm. The humidity level was a little high and the sky was clear when I checked at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was a low when I checked at around 6 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7 pm. There was a light fog when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 10 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 6 pm. The sky stayed clear after 5 pm. There still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. A line of showers formed and  that passed through Houston at around 1 am. Alot of areas got .04 inches of rain. None of the areas got more than .04 inches, there may have been some that got less but, the map only shows in .04 increments. My area didn't get any rain, the showers just skipped right over us. The day was nice and cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment