Friday, January 20, 2012

Hot, Cool, and Windy!


                          This is a video of the 20 maybe even 30 mph wind gusts.

Today was hot with a low of 62 degrees and a high of 78 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was a 100%, the wind speeds were calm, it was foggy and, and the visibility was 5 miles, when I went to sleep at around 3:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 8 am. The visibility was 6 miles when I woke up at around 10 am. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with 20 mph gusts and maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The humidity level was high, the fog was gone, and the visibility was 9 miles, when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with 20 mph gusts and some around 30 mph when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 5 pm. The sky was cloudy and there was a light fog when I looked at around 6 pm. I saw some drizzle at around 7:50 pm, while my and me were on the way to the Fred Haas Toyota dealership on highway 249. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and maybe some around 20 mph, when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 10 mph with gusts around 15 and 20 mph after 10:30 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 5 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 6 pm. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. The day was hot and the night was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment