Monday, January 16, 2012

Warm and Windy!




Today was warm with a low of 62 degrees and a high of 78 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, there was a light fog, and the humidity level was high when I went to sleep at around 3 am. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, and the light fog was gone, when I checked at around 8 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, when I woke up at around 10 am. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 11 am. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph, at around 12 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The sky became cloudy at around 3 pm. The humidity level was high and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, when I checked at around 5:30 pm. There was a light fog, the visibility was 9 miles, when I checked at around 6 pm. I saw some drizzle at around 8 pm, while I was going to Gamestop to get Driver: San Fransisco. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph and the visibility was 9 miles, when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, and the visibility was 6 miles, when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at 5 mins to 12 am. The humidty levels stayed really high after 10:30 pm. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. There was some light showers in the south east part of Houston at around 11 pm. Most of the areas in southeast Houston reported .04 inches of rain from the showers, none of the areas got more than .04 inches. The day was warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment