Sunday, January 8, 2012

D.C. Trip: Mostly cloudy and Cool!

                                               Those are fair clouds.

Today was cool with a low of 32 degrees and a high of 49 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy but, the clouds were fair clouds, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was low when I woke up at around 11 am through till I checked at around 3 pm. I saw some wind speeds around 10 mph with gusts around 15 at around 3 or 3:30 while I was walking with my aunt at a park. I think the wind speed stayed the same until we got back to the apartment at around 5 pm. The sky seemed clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The sky was fair at around 11 pm or, so it said when I checked I couldn’t tell. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The wind speeds stayed calm after 9:30 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment