Saturday, January 28, 2012

Nice and Dry!


Today was cool with a low of 43 degrees and a high of 65 degrees. The sky seem clear but, there might have been some high flat clouds, I couldn't tell, the humidity level was a 100%, the wind speeds were calm, there seemed to be a light fog, and they said that the visibility was 5 miles but, I don't think was true, when I went to bed at around 2:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 pm when I checked at around 5:30 pm. The sky was clear and the fog was gone when I woke up at around 8:30 am. The humidity level was a little high and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 9 am. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with gusts around 20 mph and some around 30 mph and the humidity level was low at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. There may have been some light fog when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The humidity level was high and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 pm. The sky was clear from the begining of the day to the end of the day. The visibility stayed 9 miles at the end of the day. There still seemed to be some fog at the end of the day. The day was nice and dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment