Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm!


Today was warm with a low of 49 degrees and a high of 73 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were calm, there was a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles, when I went to sleep at around 2 am. The visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 5 am. The visibility was 8 miles and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph at around 10 am, when I woke up. The light fog seemed to be gone at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy, there was a light fog, the wind speeds were calm, and the visibility was 7 miles, when checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph, the humidity level was 100 %, and the visibility was 5 miles, when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 9 pm. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment