Tuesday, January 10, 2012

D.C. Trip: Mostly Clear and Cool!


                 This is the picture of the fog that was in D.C. and northeast Virginia.

There was still some snow left on the buildings, trees, and other places in the morning.

Today was cool with a low of 32 degrees and a high of 54 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, the humidity level was really high, it was foggy, and the visibility was 5 miles when I went to sleep at around 12:30 am. The sky was mostly clear when I checked at around 9:30 am. The clouds must have left early in the morning. The sky was fair at around 10 am. The humidity level was high, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, the sky was clear, it was still foggy, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, the fog was gone, and the visibility was now 10 miles when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The sky was fair and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The sky was mostly clear when I looked at around 5:30 pm. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 6 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky still looked clear and the wind speeds stayed calm after 6 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 10 pm. The day was mostly clear and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment