Sunday, January 29, 2012

Partly Cloudy and Bright!


The sky was clear, the humidity level was a little high, and the humidity level was low at around 12 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:30 am. There might have been some light fog when I went to bed at around 4:30 am, i'm not sure. The light fog if there was one was gone, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 9 am. the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a low when I checked at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and there were some on coming long flat clouds when I checked at around 11 am. There some wide flat clouds and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when my dad and me were at the Fred Haas Toyota dealership in Spring Texas. I saw some gusts around 20 mph at around 3 pm, when we left. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and the sky was partly cloudy but, the clouds were thin when I checked at around 4 pm. the wind speeds were around 5 mph and the clouds were leaving when I checked at around 5:30 pm. There was a light fog and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The sky became clear during the night. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 8 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 6:30 pm. The sky was still clear and there was still some light fog at the end of the day. The day was partly cloudy and bright.

No comments:

Post a Comment