Thursday, January 12, 2012

D.C. Trip: Cool In D.C. and Cold In Houston!





Today started out cool but, ended cold. The low was 44 degrees and the high was 57 degrees in Falls Church which is where I was and the low and high for Houston was 36 and 58 degrees.The wind speeds were around 10 mph, the humidity level was really high, it was raining, it was foggy, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 12:30 am. The wind speeds  were calm, and the visibility was 7 miles when I went to sleep at around 1 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I woke up at around 7:30 am, I don't know when the rain stopped, I think it stopped at around maybe 4 or 5 am. The rainfall total was around 1 inch I think but, i'm not sure. The sky was mostly clear and the wind speeds were either calm or, around 5 mph at around 9 am, as my aunt and me were going to a esl school. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm when we left at around 10:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 11 am. The sky got clearer early in the afternoon, there was sone flat dotted clouds from early in the afternoon through till around 7:30 pm when the plane took off towards Houston. The sky was a mostly cloudy to partly cloudy during the flight, also there was some turblence not, sure if it was becuase of the clouds or, not.The sky was fair, it was cold, and the wind speeds were calm at around 10 pm, when I arrived in Houston. It was foggy and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 11:30 pm, I don't know what the visibility was. It said that the visibility was 10 miles but, It looked like it was 5 miles when I looked at the fog. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10 minutes to 12 am. The day was cool in D.C. and cold in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment