Sunday, January 22, 2012

Warm and Windy 2!


                                                Here's a picture of the wind.

Today was warm with a low of 60 degrees and a high of 78 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there was a light fog, when I went to sleep at around 2 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 3:30 am, The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 8:30 am. The visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 11 am. There was a dense fog advisory this morning, the only fog I saw was light, the fog might have been dense while I was asleep. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at round 12 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and there was a light 2 minute shower at around 1:30 pm, when my dad, mom, and me were getting ready to go to the Gem show in Reliant Stdium, also the light fog was gone. I think I saw some gusts around 30 mph at around 5 pm. The sky was cloudy, there was a light fog, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 8 pm. The humidity level was really high, the wind speeds were calm, and the visibility was 7 miles when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 11 pm. The humidity levels stayed really high and the wind speeds stayed calm after 9:30 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 8 pm. There was still foggy at the end of the day. There were a couple of light showers in Houston. Both the South Mayde @ Greenhouse Road and Cypress Creek @ SH 249 areas were the only areas to get .04 inches of rain. The rest of the areas got less than .04 inches. The day was warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment