Friday, January 27, 2012

Cool and Breezy!

Today was cool with a low of 39 degrees and a high of 68 degrees. The sky looked clear, there seemed to be a light fog, the humidity level was high, and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 12 am. The light fog was gone when I checked at around 7 am. The wind speeds were around 15 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was low when I woke up at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4:30 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 6 pm. the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. There was a light fog when I looked at around 9 pm. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 10 pm. The humidity level stayed really high after 10 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 6:30 pm. The sky was clear from the beginning to the end of the day. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. I don't know if the visibility stayed 8 miles after 10 pm, I don't remember. The day was cool and breezy. No picture, I forgot to take one.

No comments:

Post a Comment