Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bright and Warm 2!


Today was warm with a low of 70 degrees and a high of 85 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 12 am. There seemed to be some light fog when I checked at around 2:10 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 5 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9:10 am, I think the fog was gone. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 9:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I checked at around 10:20 am. The ske looked clear when I looked out my bed room window at around 11:20 am. The sky was mostly clear and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I woke up at around 11:50 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 2 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around round 20 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky became clear at around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with maybe some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:10 pm. The sky seemed to be partly cloudy when I checked at around 10:20 pm, it might have still been cloudy or, foggy, I couldn't tell. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The humidity levels stayed really high after 10:30 pm. I think the wind speeds stayed the same after 10:10 pm, I couldn't tell because I wasn't able to get to the back window where I usually check.  Also their may have been some light fog near the end of the day, I couldn't really tell. The day was bright and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment