Monday, April 30, 2012

Warm and Breezy!


Today was warm with a low of 73 degrees and a high of 84 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high at around 12 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I went to get my camera out of the car at around 12:10 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 and 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 1 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 1:40 am. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 5 am. The sky was dark, it looked like it was going to rain, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I woke up at around 10:40 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I left the interview at Taco Cabana at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 4:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The sky looked partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked looked out of the front door window at around 10:40 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I looked out of my room window at around 10:50 pm. I don't know if the wind speeds stayed calm because they were around 5 mph when I checked at around 20 minutes past the end of the day. The sky stayed cloudy after 10:40 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 8:30 pm. I don't know if there was any rain but, there might have been some light showers. I saw some on the radar. Only two areas reported a rainfall total. One area reported .04 inches and the other area reported .08 inches of rain. The day was warm and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment