Thursday, April 19, 2012

Foggy Morning Partly Cloudy Afternoon!

Today was warm with a low of 54 degrees and a high of 81 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and it looked like there was a light fog at around 12 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 12:40 am. The sky was either cloudy or, there was a light foggy and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:20 am.
The humidity level was a 100%, the fog or, clouds were gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 7:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph, when I woke up at around 10:10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:20 am. The sky was mostly clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11 am.
The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 12 pm. The sky became mostly clear sometime during 1 or, 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 3:40 pm.
The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 5 pm. The sky was mostly clear and the humidity level was a little high when when I checked at around 6:40 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when my dad and I left to get food from Fadi's at around 7:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when we got home at around 8:10 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:10 pm. The sky looked to be cloudy but, I couldn't tell because the clouds were light. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 11:10 pm.
The sky was still cloudy, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. The day was partly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment