Friday, April 6, 2012

Warm and Fair 2!

There was a ozone watch issued for this day.

Today was warm with a low of 62 degrees and a high of 82 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the light fog was gone when I checked at around 8:10 am. The sky was fair when I woke up at around 9:50 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 mph when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 and 15 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:10 pm. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 11 pm but, I think they were calm when I checked at around 10 pm. The was 82 and 62 degrees. The wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. The sky stayed clear and the humidity levels stayed high after 9:30 pm. There was no rainfall total reported in any of the areas. The day was warm and fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment