Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Partly Cloudy and Warm!



Today was warm with a low of 59 degrees and a high of 83 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. There seemed to be some light fog when I looked out the window at around 12:10 am. The fog or, clouds were gone and the sky was clear when I checked at around 8:30 am, also the humidity level was a 100% when I checked.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:20 am. The sky was fair when I looked out the window at around 11:10 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:20 am.
The sky was partly cloudy and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 8 pm. The humidity levels were a little high when I checked at around 7 or, 8 pm, I don't remember. The clouds were either really thin or, there was some light fog when I checked at around 8:50 pm, I think the clouds were really thin.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were still calm, the humidity levels were still high, and the light fog or, thin clouds were still around at the end of the day. The day was partly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment