Monday, April 2, 2012

Heavy Thunderstorm With Some Gusty Winds!



These are pictures of the storm that passed through my area at around 7:30 am.


There were some watches and warnings issued during the storm.

Some more storms formed during the afternoon that caused another severe thunderstorm warning to be issued.

These are videos of the strong wind and hail that were with the storm that came through my area at around 7:30 am.

Today was warm with a low of 63 degrees and a high of 81 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with maybe some gusts around 15 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 1:20 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph, the humidity level was really high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 3:30 am. It was pouring, there were wind gusts around 30 mph, maybe some as high as 55 mph, there was some thunder and lightning, and I saw some pea size hail at around 7:30 am, the wind speeds were strong and they said that they reported some 55 mph wind gusts so, I think there were maybe some that were that strong, I don't know I couldn't tell. The storm was gone and it seemed to be drizzling when I checked at around 7:40 am. It had stopped raining when I checked at around 7:50 am. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8 am. It wasn't raining but, the ground was wet and the radar showed showers moving across my area so, it might have just been raining or, maybe it was drizzling because I didn't see any rain drops when I woke up at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 12 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph at around 2 pm. I heard thunder from a nearby thunderstorm at around 2:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 4:20 pm. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy at around 8:30 pm, when my dad and me were going to Fadi's. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when we got home at around 9:30 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph, the humidity level was really high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky stayed cloudy after 10 pm. Almost every area reported a rainfall total from the storm that passed through this morning. The area that reported the most rain reported .92 inches of rain. My area reported .28 inches. The day was warm and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment