Saturday, April 28, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 11!

The sky was partly cloudy when my dad, mom, and me went home at around 6:30 pm.


Today was warm with a low of 70 degrees and a high of 85 degrees. The sky looked cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 1:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 2:20 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 8:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15, maybe 20 mph when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 9 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11:50 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:10 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out of my dad's store window at around 6:30 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when my dad and me went to get Indian food at around 8 pm. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky stayed cloudy and the humidity levels stayed high after 9:50 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment