Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 15!

The sky was partly cloudy early in morning.

Today was warm with a low of 60 degrees and a high of 86 degrees. There were either really thin clouds or, there was a light fog, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The clouds were thicker, the humidity level was a 100%, the fog if there was any, seemed to be denser, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 5:40 am. The sky was mostly clear with just a wide cirro cumulus cloud off to the horizon when I went to take the trash out at around 7 am. 
The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 5 mph when I checked at around 7:40 am. The wide cirro cumulus cloud was almost gone and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8 am. The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 10 mph, the humidity level was high, the fog was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I woke up at around 10:20 am. There were a few medium sized cumulus clouds in the sky when I looked outt my window at around 10:40 am. 
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 11:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 and 15 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 5 pm. 
The sky looked clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were calm and I think there was a light fog but, the sky might have been cloudy when I checked at around 10:30 pm. There was still a light fog or, clouds and the wind speeds were still calm at the end of the day. 
The humidity levels might have been really high near the end of the day because they were really high when I checked at 2 minutes past the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment