Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Partly Cloudy and Warm 2!

Today was warm with a low of 60 degrees and a high of 82 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6:40 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 8:40 am.
The sky became partly cloudy at around 8:50 am. The sky was mostly clear when I looked out my bed room window at around 9:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11:20 am.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The sky became partly cloudy at around 12:30 pm. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 1 pm. The wind speeds rose to around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph at around 1:30 pm.
The sky became partly cloudy and the wind speeds went down to around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph at around 3 pm. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 4:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 and 15 mph when I checked at around 5:20 pm.
The sky was clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8:20 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 11:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I opened the back door at around 11:40 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 2 minutes till the end of the day. The sky was still clear, the humidity levels were still high, and, the wind speeds were still around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph at the end of the day. The day was partly cloudy and warm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment