Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bright and Windy!

Today was warm with a low of 69 degrees and a high of 86 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high at around 12 am. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 3 am. The humidity level was really high and the light fog (if there was any) was gone when I checked at around 6:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:20 am. The sky was mostly cloudy but, the clouds were thin when I went to drop off my dad at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10:10 am. I noticed that the sky was partly cloudy when I was sitting under the Kirkwood bridge at around 11:40 am. The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph, maybe even 30 mph when I checked at around 2:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 maybe 30 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky looked cloudy when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky still looked cloudy at the end of the day. The humidity levels stayed high after 8:30 pm. The day was bright and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment