Monday, April 9, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 10!


Houston's got some problems with it's ozone, we usually get these ozone watches during the spring and summer.
This is a video of the shower that passed through my area at around 7:40 pm.

The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was a 100%, the fog was thicker, and the visibility was 6 miles when I checked at around 3:30 am. The sky was cloudy, the humidity level was high, the fog was either light or, gone, and the visibility was probably back to 10 miles when I checked at around 7:30 am. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9:20 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 9:50 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 10:40 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 1 pm. Also the wind speeds rose to around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph sometime between 11 am and 2 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 3 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 5 pm. It was raining when I open the front door at around 7:40 pm. The rain stopped at around 8 pm, the rain was light. I saw a 10 mph wind gust at around 8:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after 5 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 8:30 pm. The wind speeds might have been calm near the end of the day because they were calm when I checked at around 2 minutes past 12 am. Even though there were some isolated showers across Houston, they didn't bring enough rainfall to make a rainfall total of .04 inches, none of the areas reported a rainfall total. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment