Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Windy 2!


Today was warm with a low of 66 degrees and a high of 83 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. There seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12:30 am. The wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 5 am.
The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, the light fog was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 8 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I woke up at around 9:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:10 am. The sky became cloudy and It looked like it was about to rain at around 10:30 am, the humidity level was high when I checked.
The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 11:10 am. I felt a couple of sprinkles at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 and 15 mph when I checked at around 3 pm.
There were some 20 mph wind gusts when I looked out my bedroom window at around 4:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 7:30 pm.
I felt some 20 or, 30 mph wind gusts at around 7:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph and it looked like there was a light fog when I checked at around 9 pm. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 11:30 pm.
There were some gusts around 30 mph at around 11:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky was still cloudy, the wind speeds were still around 10 mph, the humidity levels were still high, and there still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. The day was mostly cloudy and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment