Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Windy!

This is a video of the 20 to 30 mph wind gusts that I saw in the backyard of my house.

Today was warm with a low of 73 degrees and a high of 84 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 1:30 am. The wind speeds were around 20 mph when I looked out my bed room window at around 2:30 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph and the light fog (if there was any) was gone when I checked at around 6:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I woke up at around 9:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 10:20 am.
The humidity level was a little high and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 10:50 pm. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph at around 12:20 pm. The sky became cloudy at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 and 30 mph when I checked at around 3:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 30 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20, maybe 30 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph and there were drops of water on my bedroom window when I looked out of it at around 8:40 pm.
 The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 30 and maybe 40 mph when I checked at around 11:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 and 30 mph when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am. The humidity levels were still high and the sky was still cloudy at the end of the day.
It looked like there was a light fog during the night but, i'm not sure if there really was. The day was mostly cloudy and windy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment