Monday, April 23, 2012

Cool and Windy!

This picture was taken during the evening.


Today was cool with a low of 55 degrees and a high of 76 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when at around 12 am. It looked like there was a light fog when I looked out my closet window at around 3:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 3:50 am. I couldn't tell if the sky was cloudy or, foggy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 6:30 am. The sky looked clear and the fog (if there was any) was gone when I checked at around 6:40 am. The sky was fair, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph, and the humidity level was low when I woke up at around 10:20 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 11:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10, maybe 15 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 11:50 am. The sky was clear when I checked at around 12 pm. I noticed that the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph at around 12:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 1 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I looked out my window at around 1:40 pm. The sky was fair and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 2:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 3:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out the back window at around 4:30 pm. The sky was fair when I checked at around 5 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I looked out of the kitchen window at around 6:40 pm. The sky was mostly clear and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 7:30 pm. There was a wide when I looked down my street and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky looked clear and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The still looked clear and the humidity levels stayed high after 9:20 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 7:30 pm. There were no rainfall totals reported. The day was cool and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment