Sunday, April 22, 2012

Calm and Warm!

Today was warm with a low of 49 degrees and a high of 83 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles when at around 12 am. The light fog was gone and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 8:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and the humidity level was low when I woke up at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 1:10 pm. The wind speeds were calm with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky was clear from the beginning to the end of the day. The humidity levels might have been a little high near the end of the day because they were when I checked at 12 am. We almost broke our daily record low. The daily record low for today is 48 degrees set in 1993. The day was calm and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment