Thursday, April 5, 2012

Foggy Clear Then Foggy Again!




Today was warm with a low of 62 degrees and a high of 85 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was a 100%, it was foggy, and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The fog was thicker when I checked at around 5:50 am. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 5 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the fog was light when I checked at around 8:50 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:10 am. The sky became mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some maybe around 15 or, 20 mph, and the fog left at 11 am. The wind speeds went down to around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph sometime during 11:30 am or, 12 pm. The sky was completely clear when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 1:20 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The humidity level was high and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The humidity level stayed high after 9:30 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 8:20 pm. The sky stayed clear after 12:20 pm. I don't know if there was any rain. There were a couple of areas on the east side of Houston that reported .04 inches of rain, I think from the dense fog unless there was a stray shower or, storm, I don't know I don't remember seeing any. We got close to breaking our daily record high. The record high for today is 88 degrees set in 2006. The day was warm and foggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment