Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Nice Clear Blue Sky!


Today was warm with a low of 54 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were calm and it looked like there was a light fog when I went to sleep at around 12:50 am. The fog (if there was any) was gone when I went to take the trash out at around 7 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 7:40 am. The wind speeds seemed to be around 5 mph when I looked out my bedroom window at around 9:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:20 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were generally around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph from when I looked out my window at around 9:40 am to when I came home from working at my dad's store at around 7 pm. The wind speeds seemed calm when I arrived home at around 7 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 9 pm.
The humidity level was high when I checked at around 11 pm. There looked like there was a light fog when I checked at around 11:30 pm. The sky was still clear, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day.
I think there still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day but, I don't remember. The day was bright and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment