Saturday, April 21, 2012

Clear and Windy!


Today was cool with a low of 52 degrees and a high of 74 degrees. The sky was partly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was high, and there seemed to be a light fog when at around 12 am. The sky looked clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph when I checked at around 1:20 am. The sky might have been fair because it looked like there were some long thin clouds when I looked out of my bedroom window at around 1:30 am.
The sky looked clear again and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 or, 20 mph, I couldn't tell when I checked at around 5:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph, and the light fog was gone when I checked at around 9 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The sky was mostly clear when I checked at around 9:30 am.
The sky was clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 11:40 am. There were gusts around 20 and 30 mph when I was at the Geoge Bush park at around 1 pm.
The wind gusts were around 30, maybe even 40 mph at around 2 pm. The wind gusts were down to around 20 mph with maybe some around 30 mph at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph and the humidity level was low when I checked at around 4:20 pm, I'm not sure if the humidity levels were low before that because I came home from riding my bike at around 4 pm and it took me until around 4:20 pm to have enough energy to check the wind speeds and humidity levels. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 5:20 pm.
The wind speeds were calm with some wind gusts around 15 mph when I was putting taking the trash can to the patio at around 5:50 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were calm with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were calm when my dad and me arrived home at around 9:20 pm, from eating at Darban's with Jack.
The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 9:40 pm. There seemed to be a light fog when I looked out my bedroom window at around 11 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 11:20 pm. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 1 minute to 12 am, I think the visibility came down to 9 miles sometime at around 11 pm but, i'm not sure, I don't remember.
The sky was still clear, the wind speeds were still calm, the humidity level was still high, and the visibility was 9 miles at the end of the day. A few areas had .04 inches i'm not sure why, there wasn't any rain, I don't think I saw any on the radar. The day was clear and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment