Friday, April 20, 2012

Cool With Some Severe Afternoon Thunderstorms!

Today was cool with a low of 58 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was either cloudy or, there was a light fog, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when at around 12 am. The sky was mostly cloudy ( I could see the clouds.)  when I checked at around 1:40 am. The sky was cloudy and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:50 am.
The humidity level was a 100% when I checked at around 6:50 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I looked out my bed room window at around 7 am. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 9 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:10 am.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2:40 pm. The clouds were really dark, It started to rain and thunder at around 3:10 pm, the wind speeds were calm when I checked.
The rain was heavy, there were 20 to 30 mph wind gusts with some maybe 40 to 50 mph wind gusts, and it became foggy at around 3:20 pm. The rain became moderately heavy and the wind speeds were down to around 10 mph with gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph at around 3:30 pm. The rain became moderate and the wind speeds went down to around 10 mph at around 3:40 pm, the visibility was 5 miles when I checked. The rain and fog became light and I could still hear some distant rumbles of thunder at around 3:45 pm.
The fog was almost gone at around 3:50 pm. I think it was drizzling and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 4 pm. The rain became light, the wind speeds rose to around 10 mph, there was some loud thunder, and the fog got thicker at around 4:10 pm.
The rain became moderate at around 4:20 pm. The rain became light and I could still hear some distant thunder at around 4:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I looked out my bedroom window at around 5 pm. I heard a loud thunder at around 5:10 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5:40 pm. The rain seemed to have stopped and the fog was light when I checked at around 5:50 pm. The wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, the fog was lighter, and the visiblity was 9 miles when I checked at around 6 pm. It was drizzling when my dad and me left his store at around 7 pm.
It was starting to rain and the wind speeds were around 10 mph when my dad, Jack, and me were near the persian restuarant Darban at around 7:40 pm. The rain became really heavy at around 7:50 pm. It was drizzling when we arrived at Darban at around 8 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when we left Darban at around 9 pm.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when my dad, brother, and me arrived home from picking up my brother at around 9:50 pm. The humidity level became high sometime during the night but, I don't remember when, probably around 7 pm but, I don't remember. The sky was cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 11 pm.
The sky looked to be partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The sky was still looked partly cloudy, the wind speeds were still around 5 mph, the humidity level was still high, and there still seemed to be a light fog at the end of the day. The area that reported the highest rainfall total reported 1.72 inches of rain. My area reported .56 inches of rain.
The day was cool and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment