Sunday, April 15, 2012

Cloudy With Thunder Showers During The Night!

This is a video of the 20 to 30, maybe 40 mph wind gusts.
This is a video of the light rain that we got during 10 and 11 pm.

Today was warm with a low of 73 degrees and a high of 86 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 and 30 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some around 30 mph when I checked at around 3 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 8:10 am.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I looked out my bedroom window at around 8:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph and 30 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 30 mph, maybe some around 40 mph when I looked out the kitchen window at around 11:50 am. I noticed that the sky was cloudy at around 12:20 pm.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, some around 30 mph when I checked at around 12:30 pm. The sky was darker, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 2:50 pm. I think we might have had a little shower, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, maybe some around 15 mph, and the humidity level was a little high when I got out of the shower at around 3:30 pm. It started to rain at around 4 pm, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked, it only rained for a couple of minutes, the rain was light.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I looked out the kitchen window at around 4:30 pm. There were some sprinkles at around 4:40 pm. There were some more sprinkles at around 4:50 pm, the humidity level was high when I checked. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 5:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10  and 15 mph when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 8 pm. I noticed that it was raining at around 8:40 pm, the rain stopped a couple of minutes afterward, the rain seemed to have been light, I don't know it stopped before I had a chance to see it.
It might have been drizzling, the wind speeds were around 5 mph, and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 9 pm, I only think it was drizzling because the radar showed rain over my area and the road was still wet. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 10 pm. I started hearing some distant rumbles of thunder at around 10:10 pm. There were lightning strikes, no thunder, and light rain when my dad and me went to go pick up my brother at around 10:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when we got home at around 11:10 pm. The visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 11:30 pm. It was still raining, I didn't hear any thunder or, see any lightning, the wind speeds seemed to be calm, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. It was still raining, the wind speeds still seemed to be calm, the visibility was 9 miles, the sky was still cloudy, and there was still a light fog at the end of the day. I don't know what the rainfall totals were because I had to format the disc that had the picture of the map that shows the rainfall totals because the disc wasn't working. The day was warm and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment