Friday, April 27, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Windy 2!

The sky was mostly cloudy but, there were some breaks in the clouds during the day and night.


Today was warm with a low of 70 degrees and a high of 84 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 and 20 mph, and the humidity level was high at around 12 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 2:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 8:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 and 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 5:50 pm. The sky mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 7:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8 pm. The sky looked clear and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I looked out of my bedroom room window at around 8:10 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy when my dad and me went to Walgreen's at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 9:40 pm. The sky looked cloudy but, might have been partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The humidity levels stayed high after 8 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and windy.

No comments:

Post a Comment