Monday, April 16, 2012

Cool Wet And Foggy!


This is a picture of the fog that we got in the late morning and early afternoon.

Today was cool with a low of 64 degrees and a high of 77 degrees. It was raining, the wind speeds seemed calm, the humidity level was high, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 12 am. It wasn't raining when I checked at around 1:40 am, the rain was light. The fog was gone, the visibility was back to 10 miles, and the ground was wet from a shower that came through at around 6:10 am and left at around 6:30 am when I checked at around 6:50 am.
Another little shower passed through my area at around 5:30 am and left at around 5:40 am so, the radar showed. It started to rain moderately heavy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph, maybe some 30 mph, I could hear thunder and I saw some lightning when I woke up at around 9:30 am. The rain became moderate at around 9:40 am. The rain became light at around 9:50 am.
The rain became moderate at around 10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph, the humidity level was really high, and there was a light fog when I checked at around 10:10 am. The rain had stopped when I looked out my window at around 10:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was high, and the light fog was gone when I checked at around 10:40 am.
I started to hear some distant thunder at around 11:50 am. It started to rain at around 12 pm. The rain started to get moderately heavy at around 12:20 pm. The sky was foggy again and the visibility was 1.3 miles when I checked at around 12:30 pm.
I saw some lightning strikes and heard some loud thunder at around 1 pm. The rain was moderate, the wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 2 miles when I checked at around 1:50 pm. The rain had stopped, the sky was still cloudy, the humidity level was high, the fog was either light or, gone, and the visibility was 10 miles when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph and I wasn't hearing anymore thunder when I checked at around 3:30 pm.
The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 4:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15, maybe 20 mph when I checked at around 9:30 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 11:20 pm.
The sky was still cloudy, the wind speeds were still calm, and the humidity levels were still high at the end of the day. The day was cool and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment