Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Jan. 14 18

Spring, TX, at Fred Hass Toyota World, waiting for my cat's oil to be changed during the early afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, on the way back home, in my car, from Fred Haas Toyota World, during the early afternoon.
Forecasting winter weather for the Houston, TX area.


Summary: The day was cool, sunny, and dry. I don't remember seeing any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I don't remember seeing, feeling, or hearing any rain drops, where I was, during the day. The sky looked to be clear, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some moderately strong gusts. I think it felt cold, during the early morning and night. It felt very cool, during the mid and late morning. It started to feel cool, during the early afternoon. It felt cool, during the mid and late afternoon. I think it felt very cool, during the evening. There was a Winter Weather Advisory issued for Tuesday and Wednesday, for the Houston, TX area, by NOAA. There were no other watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temperatures looked to be in the 30's, I think, and the high temperatures looked to be in the mid 50's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I don't remember seeing any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or  hear about any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I don't remember seeing, feeling, or hearing any rain drops, where I was, during the day. I don't remember seeing any rain producing, or thunderstorm type clouds, where I was, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any lightning strikes, or hear any rumbles of thunder, where I was, during the day. The roads and ground looked to be dry, where I was, during the day. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, where I was, during the day.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX, Spring, TX, and maybe North Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It felt miserable during the morning, but then it started to feel almost pleasant during the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment