Thursday, January 25, 2018

Jan. 23 18

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was sunny, dry, and calm. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during anytime of the day. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts with maybe some occasional moderately strong gusts. I think it felt cold, during the early morning. I think it felt cool, or maybe very cool, during the mid-morning. I think it started to feel warm, during the late morning. I think it felt warm, or maybe a little cool, during the afternoon. I think it started to feel cool, during the early evening. I think it felt cool, during the late evening. It started to feel very cool, during the early night. It felt cold, during the late night. There weren't any watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of, during anytime of the day. The low temperatures looked to be in the low 40's with maybe some high 30's, and the high temperatures looked to be in the low 60's with maybe some mid 60's, I think, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, or hear about any flooding, or damage caused by the weather to any of the locations in the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any drops of precip, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any rain producing, or thunderstorm type clouds, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during anytime of the day. The roads and ground looked to have stayed completely dry, apart from maybe a few puddles, left over from the previous days rain, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and night. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder, or see any lightning strikes, where I was in northwest Houston, TX, during anytime of the day. I didn't see any flooding, or damage caused by the weather, where I was, during anytime of the day.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: At least it it hasn't been feeling super cold. Just a little cold, during the mornings and cool/warm, during the afternoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment