Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Breezy 2!




There were some chances of rain throughout the day but, I didn't see any rain and there were no rainfall totals reported.


Today was warm with a low of 70 degrees and a high of 84 degrees. The sky was cloudy and the humidity levels were high at 12 am, I don't know what the wind speeds were. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 12:20 am. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 1:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 6 am. The humidity level was high when I woke up at around 9:50 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 10:40 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 12:10 pm. The sky became cloudy at around 3:20 pm, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, some around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 4 pm. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 and 15 mph when I checked at around 6:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 7:20 pm. The sky was partly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The sky looked clear and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 9:20 am. There were a few cumulus clouds in the sky and the wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10:10 pm. The sky looked clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The sky stayed clear, the wind speeds stayed calm, and the humidity levels stayed really high after 11:50 pm. The day was mostly cloudy and breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment