Thursday, September 14, 2017

Sep. 14 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was very warm, sunny, and dry. No rain. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts with maybe some moderately strong gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning. It started to feel very warm, sometime during the late, or maybe mid-morning. It felt hot, during the afternoon and early evening. It felt very warm, during the late evening and night. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temps looked to be in the 70's with maybe some 60's, or maybe 60's with maybe some 70's and the high temps looked to be in the 80's with maybe some 90's, or 90's with maybe some 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, during anytime of the day. There were still road closures going on in the Houston, TX area. Most of the road closures remain to be in the west Houston, TX area. I do not know if there are still any roads covered in water. I didn't hear about any storm damage.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any storm looking clouds, wet, or flooded roads, or lightning strikes. I didn't hear any thunder. I saw some traffic lights that were out, but no storm damage.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: It is staring to feel hot again. Al least there is a small chance for rain this weekend and next week, for the Houston, TX area. I am hoping that we don't get too much rain, but I am hoping to get some rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment