Friday, September 15, 2017

Sep. 15 17


Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was hot, sunny, and dry. No rain. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus, stratus, and some starto-cumulus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning, late evening, and night. It felt very warm, during the mid-morning. It felt hot, during the late morning and afternoon. It felt hot, becoming very warm, during the early evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temps looked to be in the 70's and the high temps looked to be in the 80's with maybe some 90's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area. There are still closures going on in the Houston, TX area. I do not know if there are still roads covered in water. I didn't hear about any storm damage.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any storm looking clouds, wet roads, or flooding, lightning, or storm damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: More warm and dry weather today. I am hoping to be able to go into the pool tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment