Saturday, September 23, 2017

Sep. 23 17

(No pictures today. Sorry I forgot to take some.)


Summary: The day was hot, sunny, and dry. Isolated light to moderately heavy to heavy showers and thunderstorms were scattered across the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I did see some ground, or maybe rolling fog, during the early morning, in northwest Houston, TX. Alto stratus. stratus and stratocumulus clouds looked to be scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts with some moderately strong gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning and night. It felt very warm, during the mid-morning. It felt hot, during the late morning, afternoon, and early evening. It started to feel warm, during the late evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temps looked to be in the 70's and the high temps looked to be in the 90's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: Isolated light to moderately heavy to heavy showers and thunderstorms were scattered across the Houston, TX area, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. There are still a few road closures going on in and around the Houston, TX area with maybe a few roads still covered in water. I didn't hear about any storm damages.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I did see some storm looking clouds, sometime during the afternoon, or maybe early evening. I saw some cool looking ground, or maybe rolling fog, during the early morning, in northwest Houston, TX, on my way to work. I didn't see any flooding, wet roads, lightning. or storm damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: Nothing new to report. Just more sunshine with some possible rain chances for the Houston, TX area.

No comments:

Post a Comment