Sunday, September 3, 2017

Sep. 3 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was warm, sunny, and dry. Maybe some rain. I saw some isolated light showers in and around the Houston, TX area, when I looked at TWC's Houston, TX radar, during the evening. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus and stratus with stratocumulus clouds, looked to cover most of the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts with some moderately strong gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning and night. It started to feel very warm, sometime during the mid, or maybe late morning. It felt very warm, almost hot, during the afternoon. It felt very warm, during the early evening. It felt very warm, then warm, during the late evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temps looked to be in the 70's and the high temps looked to be in the 90's with maybe some 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There is still flooding going on, with closed blocked off roads. I didn't see, or hear about any storm damages.


My Storm Summary: I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I still saw road closures, from floses roadways. I didn't see any wet roads, or storm damages. 


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX.


Thoughts: Still lots of flooding going on in and around the Houston, TX area, but it looks to be getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment