Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sep. 17 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Katy, TX, or maybe northwest Houston, TX, during the mid-afternoon.
Katy, TX, during the late afternoon.
Katy, TX, during the early evening.
Cypress, TX, during the early evening.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was hot, sunny, and dry. Maybe some rain. There was a 20 percent chance for rain, for the Houston, TX area. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. Alto stratus, stratus, and stratocumulus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the morning, afternoon, evening, and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning and night. It started to feel very warm, during the mid-morning. It started to feel hot, during the late morning. It felt hot, during the afternoon. It felt very warm, during the early evening. It started to feel warm, during the late evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temps looked to be in the 70's and the high temps looked to be in the 90's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: There was a 20 percent chance for rain, for the Houston, TX area. I didn't see any rain on the radar, over the Houston, TX area, but there might have been some. I believe road closures are still going on with some possible roads still covered in water, in the Houston, TX area. I didn't hear about any storm damage.


My Storm Summary: I saw some storm looking clouds, during the late morning and evening, and maybe mid and early morning. I didn't see, feel, or hear any rain drops. I didn't see any wet, or flooded roads, lightning, or storm damage. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX and Katy, TX.


Thoughts: So I tried to swim in the swimming pool today. The water felt ok, but not as warm, as I would have liked it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment