Monday, September 25, 2017

Sep. 25 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.
Cypress, TX, during the late evening.


Summary: The day was very warm. mostly cloudy, and mostly dry. Isolated showers and maybe some thunderstorms were scattered across the Houston, TX area, during the afternoon, evening, and maybe night and morning. I drove through a brief moderate shower and a few drizzle showers, in northwest Houston, TX, Cypress, TX, and Katy, TX, from northwest Houston, TX, on my way to and back from Al's Pizza House, in Katy, TX, during the evening. Alto stratus, mostly stratus and stratocumulus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the early morning. Alto stratus, stratus and stratocumulus clouds started to cover most of the sky, sometime during the late, or maybe mid-morning and continued covering most of the sky, during the evening and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with maybe some gentle to moderate gusts and some occasional moderately strong gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning, evening, and night. It started to feel very warm, during the mid-morning. It started to feel very warm, almost hot, during the late morning. It felt very warm, almost hot, during the afternoon. There were no watches, warnings, advisories, alerts, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of.


Houston, TX area Storm Summary: Isolated showers and maybe some thunderstorms were scattered across the Houston, TX area, during the afternoon, evening, and maybe night and morning. I didn't hear any reports about any flooding, or storm damage.


My Storm Summary: I drove through a brief moderate shower and a few drizzle showers, in northwest Houston, TX, Cypress, TX, and Katy, TX, from northwest Houston, TX, on my way to and back from Al's Pizza House, in Katy, TX, during the evening. I saw wet roads from recent showers in northwest Houston, TX, Cypress, TX, and Katy, TX, during the evening. I saw storm looking clouds, from sometime during the late, or maybe mid-afternoon, through the evening. I didn't see any flooding, lightning, or storm damage. I may have heard a distant rumble of thunder, where I work in northwest Houston, TX, sometime during the late afternoon, or maybe early evening, but I wasn't sure. It may have been other noise from maybe the cars and trucks driving past where I work in northwest Houston, TX.


Locations: Northwest Houston, TX, Cypress, TX, and Katy, TX.


Thoughts: Been seeing some isolated light to moderate showers lately. I enjoy this kind of weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment