Saturday, September 30, 2017

Sep. 29 17

Northwest Houston, TX, during the early morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the late morning.
Northwest Houston, TX, during the early evening.


Summary: The day was sunny, very warm, and dry. Isolated light to moderately heavy and maybe some heavy showers and some possible thunderstorms looked to be scattered across the Houston, TX area (mainly the southern areas), during the evening and maybe afternoon and parts of the morning and night. I saw some light drizzle on my cars windshield, on my way home from work, in the northwest Houston, TX area, during the early evening. Alto stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the early morning. Wavy cirro stratus with thick alto stratus clouds looked to be widely scattered across the sky, during the mid and late morning. Wavy cirro stratus with thick alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the afternoon. Alto stratus and stratus clouds looked to cover most of the sky, during the evening and maybe night. The wind speeds looked to be calm with gentle to moderate gusts with some moderately strong and maybe some occasional really strong (20 mph) gusts. It felt warm, during the early morning, late evening and night. It started to feel very warm, during the mid-morning. It felt very warm, during the late morning and afternoon. It felt very warm, during the early evening. There were no watches, warnings, alerts, advisories, or weather statements/outlooks issued for the Houston, TX area, that I know of. The low temps looked to be in the 70's and the high temps looked to be in the 80's, or maybe low 90's with some 80's, for the Houston, TX area.


Houston, TX Storm Summary: Isolated light to moderately heavy and maybe some heavy showers and some possible thunderstorms looked to be scattered across the Houston, TX area (mainly the southern areas), during the evening and maybe afternoon and parts of the morning and night. I didn't hear about, or see any reports of flooding, or storm damage in any of the areas of Houston, TX.


My Storm Summary: I saw some light drizzle on my cars windshield, on my way home from work, in the northwest Houston, TX area, during the early evening. I don't remember seeing any storm clouds. I didn't see any flooding, wet roads, lightning strikes, or storm damage. I think I saw some small to big puddles left over from yesterdays rain, in northwest and west Houston, TX. I didn't hear any rumbles of thunder.


Locations: Northwest and west Houston, TX.


Thoughts: If felt nice today during the morning. I really enjoyed seeing the white and wavy cirro stratus clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment