Monday, March 26, 2012

Another Hot and Sunny Day!

These are the small cumulus clouds that were in the sky during the afternoon.


Today was hot with a low of 59 degrees and a high of 83 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, and the there was seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 12:10 am. The humidity level was really high and the fog was gone when I checked at around 7:40 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 11:40 am. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11:50 am. There were some scattered cumulus clouds at around 12:50 pm. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 1:50 pm. The wind speeds around 5 mph with some gusts 15 at around 2 or, 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 5 pm. The sky was clear and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 6 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 6:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph and some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 7:10 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 7:20 pm. There was a wide cloud of to the horizon when I checked at around 7:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 9:10 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 10 pm. The wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 11:50 pm. I think there was still a wide cloud in the horizon but, I don't remember, the sky might have been clear at the end of the day. The humidity levels stayed high after 10 pm. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. There weren't any rainfall totals today just a typo of 4.44 inches in one area, I don't know why. The day was hot and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment