Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Warm and Cloudy With Some Afternoon Rain!

This is a picture of the fog that we had early in the morning.


These are pictures of the storm clouds, they looked scary but, they didn't bring us any lightning, thunder or, strong winds, just some heavy rain.

Today was warm with a low of 60 degrees and a high of 80 degrees. The sky seemed to be partly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was a 100%, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 8 miles when I chekced at around 12 am. I think the sky was clear when I went to sleep at around 2:40 am. The sky was mostly cloudy when I went to take the trash out at around 7 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 7:40 am. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 8 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 20 mph, the humidity level was high, the fog was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I woke up at around 10:20 am. The sky became mostly cloudy at around 12:30 pm. The sky was cloudy when I checked at around 2 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph with some gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 2:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 3 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 3:20 pm. It was raining when I looked out the window of my dad's store at around 5:10 pm, the rain was light. The rain became moderate at around 5:20 pm. The rain was moderately heavy when I looked out the window at around 6 pm. The rain became light at around 6:10 pm. It was drizzling when I left my dad's store at around 6:30 pm. The rain stopped at around 7 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 15 mph during the evening. The wind speeds were calm and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was really high, and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 11:50 pm. The wind speeds stayed clam and the humidity levels stayed really high after 11:50 pm. The sky stayed cloudy after the rain stopped at around 7 pm. There was still a light fog and the visibility was still 8 miles at the end of the day. There were some scattered showers and maybe thunderstorms through Houston, I don't know if there were any thunderstorms because I didn't see any lightning or, hear any thunder. I don't know how much rain the other areas reported because I forgot to check the map. My area got .16 inches of rain. The day was warm and cloudy.

No comments:

Post a Comment