Friday, March 16, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 7!

I think these are stratocumulus clouds but, i'm not sure.

Today was warm with a low of 68 degrees and a high of 80 degrees. The sky was mostly cloudy, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was really high when I checked at around 12 am. The sky seemed to be cloudy when I checked at around 2:50 am. I noticed that the sky was mostly cloudy when I checked at around 3 am. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I woke up at around 11:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 1:10 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 3:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 7 pm. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 8:50 pm. the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 9 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 10:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph when I checked at around 11:40 pm. The wind speeds stayed around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 mph after 11:40 pm. The humidity levels stayed high after 8:50 pm. The sky became cloudy sometime during the night, the sky was still cloudy at the end of the day. They were forecasting rain but, I don't think there was any. Only one area reported a rainfall total. That area reported .04 inches of rain. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment