Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hot and Sunny!



Today was hot with a low of 61 degrees and a high of 83 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, the humidity level was high, there seemed to be a light fog, and the visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was a 100% and the visibility was 8 miles when I checked at around 1 am. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 2 am. The humidity level was really high and the visibility was 5 miles when I checked at around 2:40 am. I think the sky was cloudy, the humidity level was a 100%, and the fog was thicker when I checked at around 6:30 am. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph, the humidity level was high, the fog was gone, and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 11 am. The sky was partly cloudy when I checked at around 12:50 pm. The humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 1:30 pm. The sky mostly cloudy when I checked at around 2 pm. The humidity level was low when I checked at around 3:30 pm. I think the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph during the late afternoon and evening, I don't remember. The sky became partly cloudy during 6 pm. The sky became mostly clear during 7 pm. The sky seemed to be clear and there seemed to be a light fog when I checked at around 8:20 pm. The sky was either party cloudy or, it was foggy and the wind speeds were calm when I checked at around 8:40 pm. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 10 pm. The sky was either cloudy or, it was foggy and the visibility was back to 10 miles when I checked at around 11 pm, I think the sky was cloudy. The visibility was 9 miles when I checked at around 2 mintues to 12 am. The sky stayed clear after 8:20 pm. The wind speeds stayed calm after 8:40 pm. The humidity levels became high during the late evening or, early night, they were still high at the end of the day. There was still a light fog at the end of the day. I don't think there was any rain. There was one area that got a rainfall total. That area got .04 inches of rain, probably from some dense fog since it was near the coast. The day was hot and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment