Thursday, March 22, 2012

Warm and Sunny!



Today was warm with a low of 52 degrees and a high of 79 degrees. The sky was clear, the wind speeds were calm, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12 am. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 8:40 am. The humidity level was high and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 8:50 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 30 mph and the humidity level was a little high when I checked at around 11 am. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, some around 20 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. The wind speeds were calm and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 9:20 pm. The sky stayed clear after 12 am. The wind speeds stayed calm after 9:20 pm. The humidity levels might have become really sometime during 11 pm because they were a 100% when I checked at around 20 minutes past 12 am. I don't know if there was any rain anywhere but, I don't think there was. There were two areas that reported a rainfall total, one area reported .04 inches and the other area reported .08 inches of rain. The day was warm and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment