Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mostly Cloudy and Warm 5!

There were some cumulonimbus clouds during the evening but, there weren't any thunderstorms around. This is a bad picture of the cumulonimbus cloud, it looks more like a regular cumulus cloud, I couldn't get a better picture of it. 

Today was warm with a low of 68 degrees and a high of 81 degrees. The sky was cloudy, the wind speeds were around 5 mph with maybe some gusts around 10 mph, and the humidity level was high when I checked at around 12:30 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 5:30 am. The sky was mostly cloudy and the wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 10 mph when I took the trash out at around 7:20 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 8 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph when I checked at around 11:10 am. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with gusts around 10 mph when I checked at around 12 pm. I saw some gusts around 20 mph when I checked at around 12:20 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph with some gusts around 15 and 20 mph when I checked at around 12:40 pm. The humidity level was a little high when my dad took me to his store early in the afternoon. The humidity level was high when I checked at around 7:50 pm. The humidity level was really high when I checked at around 9:40 pm. The wind speeds were around 5 mph when I checked at around 10:30 pm. The wind speeds were around 10 mph with gusts around 15 mph, maybe some around 20 mph when I checked at around 5 minutes to 12 am. The humidity levels stayed really high after 9:40 pm. The sky stayed mostly cloudy after 7:20 am. I think there were some stray showers, I didn't see any in my area but, I think I saw some on the radar. There were some areas that got .04 inches and I saw two areas that got .08 inches of rain. The day was mostly cloudy and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment